lunes, 8 de febrero de 2016

Little things.

I will remember the true smile that appears when he does something that he really enjoys. I will remember the uncomfortable silences, the shy whispers and the everlasting caress. I will remember all of his bear-like hugs. I will remember every 'be careful' he tells me and every step he takes behind my back. I will remember the bites in my lips to avoid making mistakes, the unpronounced words and the desire. I will remember every deep laugh and every breathless moment. I will remember every second that we could not see each other for all of those that we could. I will remember every kiss, from the shyest to the most passionate and even those that were not given. I will remember each and every one of his delicate gestures, from those that show kindness to those that express discomfort. I will not only remember every sunny day but also every little drop in the window in the rainy days. I will remember the fall of leaves in autumn and the brightness of the sun in summer along the seashore. I will remember the warmth of closeness. I will remember the senseless laughter heard on the street. I will remember your will to live, the words of support and the strength to keep on going. I will remember the intense glances and, also, the ones that for whatever reason never happened. I will remember your excitement when you talk with someone who is far away, the way you order your things and even your energy in the days where you hardly slept.



This is what I will remember, well, in fact, there are more things to be told. But, I tend to prefer the little things that life offers us, those things that most people fail to pay attention.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario